Étoile De Hollande is a beautiful climbing rose supplied by David Austin® in a 6 litre pot with a cane support frame.
A strong and vigorous climber with dark green foliage. This climbing old Hybrid Tea bears many long buds that open to attractive double crimson red blooms and produces a powerful heavy old rose scent.
Ideal for growing against structures, such as pergolas, arches or garden walls. Ideal for growing against the side of a house and will add interest and colour top any home. Not suitable if overhung by mature trees.
If planting in a border, we recommend planting in with a tall support, as this rose can grow up to 20ft (6m) and will provide you with an impressive display, year after year. This beautiful Climbing rose is suitable for all soil types and prefers full sun.
Use David Austin® Mycorrhizal Fungi to help establish roots and encourage good plant health. We also recommend regular feeding, once in late March/early April and again in July with David Austin® Rose Food. Pruning will help control and maintain the shape of a climbing rose and whilst this rose is in flower, we suggest regular deadheading to encourage new bud growth, so you can enjoy beautiful fragrant blooms.
- Strong & vigorous climbing rose
- 6 litre pot & cane frame
- Medium-large double crimson red blooms
- Flowering period: June – September (repeat)
- Powerful heavy old rose scent
- Position in a sheltered location in full sun or partial shade (East, South or West facing)
- Suitable for all soil types
- Height: 20ft (6m) & Spread: 13ft (4m)
- Suitable for walls, pergolas, arches, or any large supporting structure
- Measurements are approximate
- Images courtesy of David Austin® Roses