Empathy Rootgrow Mycorrhizal Fungi provides the best start and a lifetime of benefits to your plants.
Contains Mycorrhizal Fungi which plants have had a symbiotic relationship for millions of years. It is a naturally occuring organism that is an essential ingredient for promoting vigorous yet healthy growth in plants, even in poor soils.
Once applied your plants will begin to thrive better than before, improving plant establishment and subsequently better flowering and fruiting. Within as little as 4 weeks, treated plants and trees will develop a separate, more active root system. This will in turn seek out secondary sources of water and nutrients, creating more tolerant and more robust plants.
Rootgrow is suitable for use on flowering plants, trees, shrubs and edibles. Not suitable for use on brassicas or ericaceous plants such as rhododendrons, azaleas, heathers, cranberries, and blueberries.
How to use:
- Simply sprinkle the granules evenly into the base of the planting hole, so that the granules are in direct contact with the roots.
Where to use:
- Flowering Plants, Trees, Shrubs, Roses, Edibles.
When to use:
- Use during planting – A single treatment will generally last through a plants lifetime, so only needs to be applied once. This applies to trees, fruit and bare-root varieties also, helping improving flowering and fruiting season after season.
- Pouch size: 60g, is sufficient to plant 3 larger bare root trees, up to 6 roses or shrubs
- Promotes superior water and nutrient uptake with enhanced natural vigour
- Sales of this product are supporting the work of the Royal Horticultural Society
- Contains millions of natural beneficial fungi to protect roots from disease
- Especially useful for planting in pots and planters
- Contains completely natural plant-friendly mycorrhizal fungi
- Applying once at planting,will last a lifetime
- Suitable to be used on many flowering plants, trees, shrubs & edibles
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- This product can be used 1 year after opening.
- Keep away from children & pets.
- Do not inhale dust.