At Gates we’re proud of the quality of our plants, so we’ve added a guarantee on all our hardy plants* for a whole year from the date of purchase.
To support our plant guarantee please ensure you follow the care instructions and provide extra care in times of extreme weather conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- All hardy plants are guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase.
- Please ensure you follow carefully and fully the care instructions printed on your plant label.
- Should your plant fail, you must return it to us with proof of purchase, ie your original receipt or a bank statement, and we will replace it or issue a credit note equal to the full value of the plant, providing it has received adequate care.
- A hardy plant is one that will withstand a normal winter outside. This therefore excludes all seasonal plants such as bedding, annuals and tender nursery stock. It also excludes all house plants.
- The guarantee does not cover plants affected by pest or disease, or extreme climatic conditions, as even the most robust plants can suffer in these circumstances.
- Proof of purchase is required to validate the guarantee, ie your original receipt or a bank statement.
- The plant must be returned with your proof of purchase in order to obtain a replacement or a credit note.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
* This guarantee excludes all seasonal plants such as bedding, annuals and tender nursery stock. It also excludes all house plants.