Vitax Organic Rose Food supplied in a 900g resealable pouch is a fertiliser for roses.
Based on a traditional formula, Vitax Organic Rose Food contains a perfect blend of three major plant nutrients to ensure healthy green leaves, abundant flowers and strong roots.
This product is made from poultry manure and is enriched with potash derived from sugar beet. It provides a slow and steady release of nutrients in a 100% organic formula.
Organic Rose Food can be used on established Roses or when planting new stock. If using when planting new roses simply mix with the soil prior to planting.
For established roses, apply Vitax Organic Rose Food around the base of the plant in early spring, being careful to keep the granules off the leaves and stems. A repeat application should be made again in early June.
- 0.9kg pouch of fertiliser for roses
- Traditional formula
- 3 key nutrients for healthy green leaves, abundant flowers & strong roots
- Made from poultry manure & enriched with potash from sugar beet
- Mix into soil when planting or around the base of the rose in spring
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Always read the label & instructions before use
- Stored in a cool dry place
- Keep out of the reach of children & animals