The Spear & Jackson Neverbend Carbon Border Fork is a smaller and lighter version of the Digging Fork in this range.
Neverbend is made from carbon steel, which is up to 50% stronger than stainless steel. This makes the Border Fork a reliable digging spade for challenging jobs outdoors.
Ideal for tough digging in between borders and around plants in the garden or allotment. And perfect for those who prefer smaller and more lightweight tools.
Solid forged from carbon steel, this Border Fork has an extra long socket and durable hardwood shaft for strength.
This weatherproof tool is rust-resistant with a hammer finished epoxy coated head. This helps to resist against scratches, as well as humidity in the soil.
The Supergrip D-handle with a forward tilt creates the ideal position for digging.
- Smaller & lighter head alternative to the standard Neverbend Digging Fork
- Strong solid forged carbon steel head for heavy digging & turning over soil
- Extra long socket for added strength
- Hammer finished epoxy coated head resists rust, scratches & soil humidity
- Weatherproof with a durable hardwood shaft
- Supergrip D-handle with forward tilt to make digging easier
- Exceeds BS3388 load test
- 15 year manufacturer guarantee