Use the Kent & Stowe Stainless Steel Border Fork to turn, break up and aerate soil.
Ideal for use in borders and beds in the garden or allotment.
Easy to use, simply push down into the soil, keeping a straight back at all times. To reduce strain – try not to bend too far over the tool because the spade should leverage the soil with minimal effort.
This high quality Border Fork is made from stainless steel and has a smooth ash wood handle split to form a traditional YD. This Fork also features an extended shank for improved strength.
Made to last, it comes with a reassuring 15 year manufacturer guarantee.
- For cultivation, soil turning, aerating & breaking up soil
- Leverages soil with minimal effort & minimum soil adhesion
- High quality stainless steel head
- Ash wood handle split to form a traditional YD
- Extended shank for improved strength
- Smoothed rivets for comfort in use
- 15 year manufacturer guarantee
- Length: 104cm