The Kent & Stowe Carbon Steel Long Handled 3 Prong Cultivator is a high quality solid forged garden tool made for easy working when cultivating in the garden or allotment.
Ideal for cultivating surface soil in beds or borders up to a depth of 3″. Cultivating will help to aerate and turn over heavy soil. Not only will it make the ground ready for planting, but it will also disturb weeds and help to gather leaves and light debris around plants.
Easy to use, simply rake or fork over the soil surface for minimal soil adhesion.
This Long Handled 3 Prong Cultivator has a strong carbon steel head with three sharp prongs. It comes with a smooth tapered wooden handle made from ash. Plus, it will allow you to work in an upright position and stops the need for bending.
For added peace of mind, this quality garden tool comes with a 10 year manufacturer guarantee.
- Quality carbon steel head with 3 sharp prongs
- Cultivates surface soil in beds & borders up to a depth of 3″
- Solid forged from one piece for added strength
- Long ash wooden handle tapered for comfort
- Upright cultivating removes the need to bend
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- L 160cm