Provanto Smart Bug Killer is a ready-to-use insecticide that can be used in the home, garden, greenhouse or conservatory. It can be used on a wide range of crops such as ornamentals, apples and fruiting vegetables such as tomatoes, peppers, chilli and cucumbers.
This Bug Killer works as a systemic insecticide that treats pests such as aphids, Leaf Hoppers, Scale Insects and Whiteflies. It acts by contact or after ingestion and works from inside the plant to control any future pest attacks.
Spray at the first signs of infestation and apply again when conditions favour prolonged infestations. The second application should not be made within seven-ten days of the first.
For the best results, only use on plants which are actively growing and spray in the early morning or evening. Do not spray in bright sunlight or when plants are dry at the roots.
How to Use
- Press down the small tab on top of the nozzle firmly, where indicated
- At the same time, twist the nozzle to the ‘ON’ position by turning 1/4 of a turn in either direction
- Spray thoroughly to wet the upper and lower surfaces of the leaves & the stems to ensure a visible even coverage, but not to run off
- After use, twist the nozzle back to the start position, ensuring the tab has reset to the locked position
- Size: 1 litre
- 3-in-1 action
- Provides up to 8 weeks of protection
- Shows visible results in 24 hours
- Stops pests in 1 hour
- For use on ornamental and edible crops