Provanto Ultimate Fruit & Vegetable Bug Killer Concentrate can be used on a comprehensive range of fruit and vegetables such as apples, pears, runner beans, and lettuce.
This concentrate was previously only sold to the professional market and will kill most common and difficult insect pests including greenfly, blackfly, caterpillars, beetles, weevils, sawfly, cutworms, mealybugs and more.
Spray at the first signs of infestation. If necessary repeat the treatment ten to fourteen days after the first application. Apply no more than five treatments per year to individual plants.
Avoid spraying delicate open blooms. The best time to spray is early morning or late evening. Do not spray in bright sunlight or when plants are dry at the roots.
How to Use
- Using the measuring cup provided, add the appropriate quantity of product into clean water in the sprayer
- Mix gently
- For all outdoor uses (except raspberry beetle), use 0.5ml in 1 litre
- For raspberry, loganberry, blackberry and rubus hybrids, use 0.8ml in 1 litre
- For all indoor, greenhouse and conservatory uses, use 1ml in 1 litre
- Spray the plant carefully giving good cover of the whole plant
- Make sure both the upper side and the underneath of leaf surfaces has been sprayed
- Size: 30ml (Makes up to 60 litres)
- As used by professionals on a comprehensive range of fruit and vegetables
- Kills most common insect pests
- Contact insecticide
- Protects for up to 4 weeks