Kent & Stowe Professional Anvil Secateurs cut mature hard and dead wood up to a diameter of 20mm, as well as garden wire with the cutting notch.
Anvil secateurs have one blade that closes onto a cutting block. They are more powerful than a bypass cut and only require minimal effort.
Anvil action is designed for tougher cutting, making it ideal for woody shrubs and dead wood.
These Professional Anvil Secateurs offer powerful pruning with high quality SK5 chrome plated carbon steel heat treated blades for rust resistance. They are both strong and durable. Made with drop forged lightweight aluminium handles which come with non-slip grips for comfort.
This tool has a wire cutting notch as well as a blade alignment system and it includes a dual position catch. This will allow you to adjust the span of the handles for comfort, making them suitable for any sized hands.
This quality cutting garden tool comes with a 5 year manufacturer guarantee.
- High quality SK5 chrome plated carbon steel heat treated blades
- Cutting diameter: 20mm
- Anvil cutting action for tough woody pruning with less effort
- 1 blade that closes onto a cutting block for a clean cut on tougher stems
- Wire cutting notch to cut wires without dulling the blades
- Rubber cushioned shock absorbers provide smooth working & soft closing
- Drop forged aluminium lightweight handles with non-slip comfort grip
- 5 year manufacturer guarantee
- Keep blades clean & wipe regularly with an oiled cloth
- Sharpen when necessary
- Store out of reach of babies, children & pets