Kent & Stowe Traditional Bypass Secateurs prune roses, shrubs and green live wood.
Bypass secateurs have two sharpened blades that pass over each other to make a clean, precise and healthy cut.
Bypass action is less likely to cause bruising to live stems, making it ideal for deadheading, taking cuttings, pruning and cutting shoots down to the nearest bud.
Cutting up to 18mm in diameter with non-stick blades, these Traditional Bypass Secateurs are both strong and durable.
Made from drop forged carbon steel, this quality cutting garden tool comes with a 5 year manufacturer guarantee.
- Quality drop forged carbon steel blades
- Cutting diameter: 18mm
- For roses, shrubs, green live, young or soft wood
- Use to deadhead, take cuttings, prune or cut shoots down to the nearest bud
- 2 sharpened blades for a clean & precise healthy cut
- Bypass action is less likely to cause bruising to live stems
- 5 year manufacturer guarantee
- Keep blades clean & wipe regularly with an oiled cloth
- Sharpen when necessary
- Store out of reach of babies, children & pets