Kent & Stowe Traditional Anvil Secateurs prune mature hard and dead wood.
Anvil secateurs have one blade that closes onto a cutting block. They are more powerful than a bypass cut and only require minimal effort.
Anvil action is designed for tougher cutting, making it ideal for woody shrubs and dead wood.
Cutting up to 18mm in diameter with non-stick blades, these Traditional Anvil Secateurs are both strong and durable.
Made from drop forged carbon steel, this quality cutting garden tool comes with a 5 year manufacturer guarantee.
- Quality drop forged carbon steel blades
- Cutting diameter: 18mm
- Anvil cutting action for tough woody pruning with less effort
- 1 blade that closes onto a cutting block for a clean cut on tougher stems
- 5 year manufacturer guarantee
- Keep blades clean & wipe regularly with an oiled cloth
- Sharpen when necessary
- Store out of reach of babies, children & pets