The 3 metre Kent & Stowe Telescopic Tree Lopper is a great long reaching Bypass tool to cut and prune large stems or branches up to 25mm in diameter.
Ideal for extra reach allowing you to cut and prune with ease. The pole extends up to 3 metres and can be locked securely at any desired length and it comes with a 310mm long pruning saw attachment – ideal for thicker branches.
Featuring a rust-resistant premium ground carbon steel blade with non-stick PTFE coating for a smooth and easy cut. It has a four gear mechanism to minimise effort and reduce strain whilst cutting.
The Bypass action has 2 sharpened blades that pass over each other for a precise, clean and healthy cut.
For added peace of mind, this lopper tool comes with a solid five year manufacturer guarantee.
- Cutting diameter: 25mm
- For cutting & pruning larger stems or branches
- Use to achieve extra reach with ease
- 4 gear mechanism to minimise effort required for cutting
- 2 sharpened blades with Bypass action for a clean & precise cut
- Rust-resistant premium ground carbon steel blade with non-stick PTFE coating
- Lightweight aluminium pole for extra strength & manoeuvrability
- Pole extends to 3m
- Lock pole with simple twist & lock for desired length
- 310mm length pruning saw attachment for thicker branches
- 5 year manufacturer guarantee
- To keep the blades in good condition, simply wipe with an oiled cloth after each use
- Sharpen when necessary
- Keeping the blade clean will prevent the spread of germs to trees/bushes/plants.