Crocus ‘Goldilocks’ (Chrysanthus Crocus) produce a light scented deep yellow flower with a purple-brown feathering on the outer petals.
Best planted in areas of partial shade or full sun, these Crocus are well suited to being planted in rockeries, between shrubs, or pots and containers on a patio. They will also naturalise excellently on a lawn or verge to create drifts of golden yellow.
These plants are loved by pollinating insects, but the bulbs can be interfered with by mice or squirrels. To avoid this, lay chicken wire on top of the bulbs before laying down top soil.
- Golden yellow cupped flowers with purple-brown feathered outer petals
- Best planted September to December
- Position in full sun or partial shade
- Requires well-drained soil
- Flowers in January & February
- Average size: 6cm x 5cm
- Pack of 10 bulbs