The Wilkinson Sword Carbon Steel Bulb Planter is a strong long handled planter for seasonal flower bulbs.
Perfect for creating the correct sized hole for bulbs from a standing position. With two foot bars you’ll be able to push down easily into the ground to form a good sized hole ready to plant a bulb.
This carbon bulb planter is designed with comfort in mind, so the foam grip handle makes it easier on hands. The strong carbon steel head and shaft will help to glide through the soil and after use it can be easily cleaned before putting away.
Both lightweight and in an attractive and hard-wearing green epoxy finish makes this planting tool a must for every gardener. Plus, this gardening tool will eliminate the need to bend too often, so it’s kinder for backs, arms and wrists.
- Sharp cutting edge with long tool head to form the perfect hole in the ground for bulbs
- Foam grip handle for extra comfort
- Long handle to reduce bending
- Twin foot bars for easy ground penetration
- Hard-wearing green epoxy finish
- W 20cm x H 99cm
- Measurements are approximate
- Built to last with a 10 year manufacturer guarantee