Kent & Stowe Professional Bypass Secateurs cut live young soft green stems, like roses and shrubs.
Bypass secateurs have two sharpened blades that pass over each other to make a clean, precise and healthy cut.
Bypass action is less likely to cause bruising to live stems, making it ideal for deadheading, taking cuttings, pruning and cutting shoots down to the nearest bud.
Cutting up to 20mm in diameter with non-stick blades, these Professional Bypass Secateurs are both strong and durable.
Professional Bypass Secateurs offer powerful pruning with high quality SK5 chrome plated carbon steel heat treated blades for rust resistance. They are both strong and durable. Made with drop forged lightweight aluminium handles which come with non-slip grips for comfort.
This tool has a sap groove, a wire cutting notch and a blade alignment system and it includes a dual position catch. This will allow you to adjust the span of the handles for comfort, making them suitable for any sized hands.
This quality cutting garden tool comes with a 5 year manufacturer guarantee.
- High quality SK5 chrome plated carbon steel heat treated blades
- Cutting diameter: 20mm
- Bypass cutting action for live young wood or soft green stems
- 2 sharpened blades that pass over each other to make a clean and precise healthy cut
- Sap groove to direct sap away from the blade and prevent them from sticking
- Wire cutting notch to cut wires without dulling the blades
- Rubber cushioned shock absorbers provide smooth working & soft closing
- Drop forged aluminium lightweight handles with non-slip comfort grip
- 5 year manufacturer guarantee
- Keep blades clean & wipe regularly with an oiled cloth
- Sharpen when necessary
- Store out of reach of babies, children & pets