This Gardman Flip Top Suet Treat and Mealworm Feeder for Wild Birds holds either mealworms or suet treats to feed garden birds.
This feeder will help to attract more wild bird species to your outdoor space.
Simply fill, then hang it on either a feeding station or a sturdy tree branch. Choose an open and visible location away from predators and we recommend at least 2 metres away from cover to allow birds the opportunity to retreat if needed.
Gardman Flip Top feeders are perfect for keeping food dry and they are easy to fill up and keep clean.
Small wild birds will love using the protruding outer lip at the base to perch, whilst larger birds will appreciate one of the two perch ports either side of the feeder to support them whilst feeding.
- Feeder to hold Mealworms or Suet Treats
- Flip Top feeders are perfect for keeping food dry
- Easy to fill up & clean
- Holds 240g of suet treats or 60g of mealworms
- Durable & suitable for year round use
- Easy hang – from trees or a dining station using the universal feeder hook included
- For outdoor use
- Height: 20cm
- Clean regularly with a mild disinfectant & rinse carefully
- Provide a regular food & water source for wild birds & you’ll be rewarded with frequent flying visits
- Measurements are approximate
- Please note, bird feed (Suet Treats / Mealworms) is not included