The Wolf Garten Traditional Hedge Shears trims and shapes hedges for a neat and professional finish.
The perfect tool to help you tidy up hedges in your garden or around your home.
We recommend pruning during winter or early spring, but some formal hedges may require maintenance up to three times throughout a year.
With sharp, non-stick, double-edged and slightly curved blades, this shear will cut through thick hedge and prevent debris from falling. This really is a great all-round tool for hedge care.
The Traditional Hedge Shears has smooth wooden ergonomic handles, making gardening comfortable and fun. There’s also an integrated shock buffer to further prevent strain. You can also adjust blade tension to ensure best results. This means that you will get the perfect finish whether cutting fine hedges or chopping through woody stems.
Built to last, the Traditional Hedge Shears comes with a ten year guarantee, so you can enjoy using it again and again.
- High performance hedge shear
- Sharp non-stick double-edged curved blades
- Prevents debris falling
- Adjustable tension
- Ergonomic FSC certified wooden handles
- Shock absorbers
- Built for precision
- Lightweight & easy to use
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Keep cutting head clean to prevent passing on plant pests and diseases
- Keep sharp tools stored safely away from children and pets