The Wolf Garten Box Tree Shear trims and shapes topiary trees for a neat and professional finish.
The perfect tool to help you tidy up box, holly, privet or yew trees in your garden. We recommend pruning topiary shrubs or trees mid to late summer. This is when leaves are at their most robust. They’ll be leathery and firm to the touch and will be able to withstand pruning. Try to avoid cutting topiary in spring, when young leaf growth can become bruised.
With sharp short double-edged and slightly curved blades, this shear is a great all-rounder tool for topiary care.
You’ll enjoy using this Box Tree Shear with its ergonomically shaped handles, for comfort and ease of use. There’s also an integrated rubber shock absorber to prevent strain on wrists during cutting and the patented fine-adjustable bearing clearance, makes them smooth to operate.
Built to last, the Box Tree Shear comes with a ten year guarantee, so you can enjoy using it again and again.
- Trims & shapes topiary shrubs & trees
- Ideal for box, holly, privet & yew
- Sharp short double-edged blades
- Built for precision
- Fine, adjustable bearing
- Ergonomic handles
- Anti-shock buffers
- Lightweight & easy to use
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- Suitable for outdoor use
- 9cm x 22cm x 40cm
- Keep cutting head clean to prevent passing on plant pests and diseases
- Keep sharp tools stored safely away from children and pets