Use the Wilkinson Sword Comfort Ratchet Pruner to cut away thick or woody branches in the garden or allotment.
Ideal for pruning older stems or branches cleanly and precisely with a cutting capacity of 22mm.
Easy to use and the ratchet mechanism prevents any strain on the wrist by cutting in three incremental stages, or set it to a single stage.
It has a high carbon blade and anvil block with a soft grip handle and central catch, which makes this tool suitable for both left or right handed use.
This strong and reliable garden tool comes with a ten year manufacturer guarantee.
- Anvil cutting head
- 3 step or 1 step ratchet mechanism makes cutting easier (engage as needed)
- Can reduce cutting effort by 50%
- Central catch for left or right handed use
- Soft grip handle with protective knuckle guard
- Non-stick coated blade and anvil block
- Easy to lock during storage & transport
- Aluminium body with soft grip insert
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- Suitable for outdoor use (store safely away after each use)
- Length: 200mm
- Width: 18mm
- Material: Aluminium
- Blade length: 55mm
- Cutting diameter: 22mm