The Tom Chambers Douglas Peanut Bird Feeder is a charming rustic feeder for wild birds.
Ideal for attracting a number of different wild bird species to the garden.
This hexagon shaped feeder has a chunky timber log finish and mesh on both sides to make food accessible for birds. It also prevents whole peanuts being taken (possible choking risk).
Easy to fill and close with a sealed bung to keep bird food safe. Simply hang on a branch or bird station and watch garden birds enjoy nibbling at tasty oil rich peanuts.
- Attracts wild birds
- Log style bird feeder
- Charming hexagon shape
- Holds oil-rich peanuts (not included)
- Rope hanger provided for feeding stations, brackets or tree branches
- Suitable for year round use
- Clean regularly to prevent germs spreading
- Providing a regular food & water source for wild birds will encourage return visits
- Locate the feeder at least 2 metres away from garden cover to provide wild birds with space to retreat away from predators when needed