The Tom Chambers Weaver Peanut Feeder is an attractive log style feeder for wild birds.
Ideal for attracting a number of different wild birds to the garden.
Plus, it is a safer means of offering chunky peanuts to wild birds, who will be able to nibble and take what they need without the risk of choking on a whole peanut.
Easy to use, simply fill from the top using the bung opening and watch as the mesh at the front of the feeder becomes full. This feeder is designed to store peanuts for wild birds and can be located on a bird feeder station or a tree branch.
- Attracts wild birds
- Suitable for peanuts
- Log design with mesh peanut holder
- Easy to fill & check
- Suitable for year round use
- Clean regularly to prevent germs spreading
- Locate the feeder at least 2 metres away from garden ground cover, giving birds space to retreat when needed
- Always use a Peanut Feeder to hold whole peanuts (otherwise young/small birds can choke on whole peanuts left on ground feeders)
- Provide fresh water with bird food to encourage return visits