The Stihl FSA 57 Cordless Grass Trimmer tidies up grass edges quietly and efficiently.
Perfect for trimming jobs around the garden, especially where the lawnmower just can’t reach.
This trimmer is part of the AK System range of cordless gardening tools by Stihl. This means it requires an interchangeable 36 V Lithium-Ion battery and charger (not included).
Stihl recommend operating the FSA 57 with the AK 10 Battery, which provides up to 25 minutes of trimming time on a single charge and covers up to 625 metres of lawn edges. Other batteries in the AK range can be used. If using the AK 20 battery, you can expect up to 50 minutes of run time or with a AK 30 battery, up to 60 minutes of run time.
Easy, comfortable and safe to operate, the shaft can be adjusted to suit the user’s height, as can the handle position.
The FSA 57 is fitted with a space bracket to help mow around obstacles in the garden, like plants, garden ornaments, fences and walls without damaging them.
The trimming line or the trimmer head can be easily replaced and has been designed to be maintained tool-free.
For safety, the FSA 57 has a neutral locking position which helps with transporting it around the garden without the risk of it being switched on. And with low noise and vibration levels, there’s no need for ear defenders.
Once you have used the FSA 57, it can be wall mounted for storage using the hanging eyelet.
- Powerful trimmer shell for medium to large gardens (battery & charger not included)
- Lightweight & cordless
- Height adjustable shaft
- Soft control loop handle adjust to suit user
- Mowing line automatically extends when the mowing head is tapped on the ground
- AutoCut 3-2 nylon mowing head can be refilled (PolyCut 3-2 blades can also be used)
- Quiet, easy to use & no need for ear defenders
- SHELL ONLY – Stihl recommends a Stihl AK 10 Battery & AL 101 Battery Charger (Up to 25 minutes run time).
- Suitable for grass only, please use a Brush Cutter for woodier and thicker weeds
- Trimming line is hygroscopic and this means it will be more flexible and last longer if it is soaked or stored in water before use
- Store in a clean & dry place
- Operate and store out of reach of children and animals
- Wear protective snug fitting clothing, gloves, eyewear and sturdy footwear