Narcissus ‘Tête-à-tête’ is one of the most popular dwarf daffodil varieties available, producing early multi-headed yellow flowers.
Often growing between 5 and 15 flowers per bulb, this winner of the Royal Horticultural Society’s Award of Garden Merit is a dependable and reliable variety with consistent impressive blooms.
Only growing to a height of around 15cm, these miniature daffodils should ideally be planted informally in groups and are ideal for rock gardens, containers and terraces. They are also excellent for naturalising in woodland or lawns.
Daffodils, such as ‘Tête-à-tête’, like full sun or partial shade, in well-drained but moist, humus rich soil. Avoid very dry areas such as under conifers and plant at a depth and spread of 10cm/4″. Deadhead as flowers fade and allow the leaves to die down naturally.
- Recipient of the Royal Horticultural Society’s Award of Garden Merit
- Bulb count per pack: 18 bulbs
- Flower colour: Yellow
- Flowering months: March, April
- Flowering height: 15cm/6″
- Hardiness: Fully hardy
- When to plant: August to November
- Planting depth: 10cm/4″
- Bulb spacing: 10cm/4″
- Soil type: A wide range of soils with good drainage
- Sunlight: Full sun, Partial shade
- Special Features: Ideal for pots, Naturalising