The La Siesta Brisa Classic Double Hammock is a traditional handmade outdoor hammock that can be used with either a suspension set or stand.
There’s a Brisa hammock for every outdoor space and this Double sized hammock comes in a choice of six stunning fabrics: Sea Salt, Cedar, Toucan, Wave, Lime and Marine.
Ideal for one to two people, this stylish hammock is highly durable. It is made with 100% woven polypropylene and it comes with a tear-resistant selvedge to prevent the woven fabric from unravelling. The outdoor fabric is both colourfast and weather-resistant making the hammock easy to maintain. Plus, it is resistant to damage from mould and mildew. In the event of a summer shower, the hammock will dry fast.
The Brisa Double hammock provides the perfect sense of weightlessness thanks to a total of 84 supporting suspension cords which ensures the even distribution of weight.
Inspired by Columbia’s vibrant culture and woven to high standards, this hammock is the perfect choice for total relaxation outside.
- Spacious Double size (160cm wide) for 1 – 2 people
- Handmade to high standards and using traditional methods in Colombia
- 100% polypropylene robust outdoor material with tear-resistant selvedge
- 84 Suspension cords for excellent weight distribution
- Tear-resistant fabric with reinforced selvedge for longevity
- Holds up to 160 kg (355 lbs / 25.19 stone)
- Weather-resistant & resistant to mould and mildew
- Easy care, colourfast & fast drying
- Hammock width: 160 cm x Cloth length: 230 cm (Total length: 350 cm)
- Required minimum distance: 310 cm and required minimum height: 155 cm
- Takes up to 160 kg (maximum load)
- Measurements are approximate
- La Siesta recommend a diagonal lying position for comfort & to evenly spread weight across the fabric
- Ensure the hammock is dry before storing
- Store away when not in use in a dry and secure place
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Suitable for outdoor use with a suspension set or stand (not included)
- Ideal with La Siesta Tree Rope Fixing-Set for Hammocks (to suspend between 2 trees)
- Made in Columbia