Use the Kent & Stowe Stainless Steel Scarifying Rake to improve lawn or prepare the ground for sowing new seeds.
Scarifying helps to open up the top layer of soil structure to improve airflow. This helps lawn and plants with nutrient and water uptake.
It is ideal on lawns to remove thatch, moss and dead grass cuttings or use it to prepare the ground for sowing new seeds and cutting through topsoil.
The Stainless Steel Scarifying Rake has 10 sharp tines and an oscillating head to help it glide over the lawn.
Easy to use, simply use in a pull motion to scrape the moss from the lawn. For best results, use after mowing the lawn and prior to putting down lawn seed.
Made of high quality stainless steel and with a strong ash wood handle which is tapered for comfort. It is also at the perfect height for easy working. This will reduce bending and back strain.
For extra peace of mind, this traditionally styled tool comes with a 15 year manufacturer guarantee.
- Traditionally styled
- 10 sharp high quality polished stainless steel tines
- Strong ash wood handle & tapered for comfort
- Use to improve the lawn / prepare the ground for sowing
- Rust-resistant & minimum soil adhesion
- Oscillating head allows the rake to glide over the lawn with ease
- 15 year manufacturer guarantee
- L 155cm