Use the Kent & Stowe Stainless Steel Long Handled 3 Prong Cultivator to lightly fork and rake surface soil with minimal soil adhesion. It cultivates to a depth of approximately 8cm (3″) and works well in heavy soil too.
Perfect for turning soil in beds and borders to provide aeration essential for strong plant root growth. Plus, using this tool will help to interrupt the germination of weeds.
The traditionally styled long handle makes this tool easy to work with and no bending required.
This high quality garden tool has a stainless steel tool head with a tapered ash wood handle and comes with a reassuring 15 year manufacturer guarantee.
- High quality stainless steel head
- Rust resistant & minimum soil adhesion
- Cultivates to a depth of approximately 8cm (3″)
- Strong tapered ash wood handle for comfort
- 15 year manufacturer guarantee
- L 160cm