The impressive Kent & Stowe Stainless Steel Large Hand Bulb Planter creates large uniform planting holes.
Ideal for larger bulbs, seed potatoes and bedding. It’s larger than a standard bulb planter which makes it ideal for larger bulbs like allium or daffodil.
Traditionally styled and made of rust-resistant stainless steel, it comes with a serrated edge for easier entry into the soil.
Easy to use, simply push down onto the wooden ash handle and remove a 6cm diameter core from the earth.
This Large Hand Bulb Planter also features a helpful measurement gauge to help plant bulbs to the right depth.
For added peace of mind, this high quality garden tool comes with a 15 year manufacturer guarantee.
- High quality stainless steel head
- Serrated edge for easy entry into soil to create large uniform planting holes
- Removes a 6cm diameter core
- Minimum soil adhesion
- Rust resistant
- Ash wood handle for a comfortable grip
- 15 year manufacturer guarantee
- Length – 32cm
- Measurements for bulb planters are approximate