The Kent & Stowe Stainless Steel Small Bulb Planter is a useful garden tool for planting tiny bulbs, such as grape hyacinth, crocus, iris and snowdrops.
It’s slim profile makes it ideal for use in beds, borders, pots or tight spaces.
The sharp angled tool head can be pushed easily into soil to create a 4cm diameter core, which can be filled with a small bulb or plant.
Traditionally styled with a strong stainless steel rust-resistant head. This helps to minimise soil adhesion. It comes with a comfortable ash wood handle that is contoured for comfort.
This high quality garden tool comes with a reassuring 15 year manufacturer guarantee.
- High quality stainless steel head
- Sharp angled tool head makes 4cm diameter cores ready for planting
- Minimum soil adhesion
- Rust resistant
- Contoured ash wood handle for a comfortable grip
- 15 year manufacturer guarantee
- Length – 30cm
- Measurements for bulb planters are approximate