Hydrangea arborescens ‘Annabelle’ is also known as the snowball hydrangea.
This deciduous shrub has green ovate leaves and produces large round creamy white flowers. This hydrangea is a great all rounder. It does well in sun or shade and in all soil types. It works well in cold and sunless sites too.
Ideal for the back of a mixed border in well drained and moist soil.
In March, hydrangea arborescens ‘Annabelle’ can be pruned back to 10 cm above the soil level, but this is not essential. Rigorous pruning will encourage large blooms, which may require a little help being supported.
With or without pruning, ‘Annabelle’ can reach up to a height of approximately 125cms.
- Large round white flowers with glossy green foliage
- Easy to grow & low maintenance
- Bushy habit
- Summer flowering hydrangea
- Suitable for any aspect (exposed or sheltered)
- Grows well in full sun or shade (keep well watered)
- Prefers moist, well drained soil
- Height up to 125cms
- Supplied in 7.5 litre pot