Use Empathy Rootgrow Ericoid Mycorrhizal Fungi for acid loving plants such as blueberries, cranberries, lingonberries, rhododendrons, azaleas and heathers.
Comprising of (UK origin) Mycorrhizal fungi, rootgrow is 100% natural and is the only planting aid to carry the RHS seal of approval.
For better establishment, naturally healthier plants, better drought resistance and stronger flowering and fruiting, rootgrow™ is all you need.
Mycorrhizal fungi will colonise the plant and develop into a huge secondary root system that will increase the root area of your plants by up to 700 times in just a few weeks. This will help the plant find essential nutrients, minerals and moisture, enabling the plant to establish quicker and reducing the risk of failure.
Easy to use, this pack comes with a 10 ml scoop. Only one simple application at planting time is all that is required.
Once you have used this amazing product you will wonder how you ever managed to grow your plants without it.
- Use with Rhododendrons, Azaleas, Heathers, Blueberries and other acid-loving ericaceous plants
- Apply once to support plant lifetime
- 100% natural
- This 200g pouch will treat five 10-15 litre plants or twenty 2-litre ones
- 10 ml scoop included
- Better nutrient uptake and drought tolerance, resulting in vigorous growth with abundant fruiting and flowering
- Improved plant establishment and lifetime health
- Reduces the need for synthetic fertiliser