- RRP: £1,733.00£1,299.00 Get notifiedYou save £434.00
- RRP: £1,143.00£899.00 Add to basketYou save £244.00
- RRP: £829.00£699.00 Add to basketYou save £130.00
- Out of stock RRP: £3,417.00£2,599.00 Get notifiedYou save £818.00
- Out of stock RRP: £1,413.00£1,099.00 Get notifiedYou save £314.00
- Out of stock
- Out of stock RRP: £1,058.00£799.00 Get notifiedYou save £259.00
- Out of stock RRP: £2,752.00£1,999.00 Get notifiedYou save £753.00
- Out of stock Hartman Capri 8 Seat Rectangular Dining Set in Antique Grey with Platinum Cushions, Parasol and BaseRRP: £1,940.00£1,499.00 Get notifiedYou save £441.00
- Out of stock RRP: £1,940.00£1,549.00 Get notifiedYou save £391.00
- Out of stock RRP: £1,116.00£899.00 Get notifiedYou save £217.00
- Out of stock RRP: £4,204.00£2,999.00 Get notifiedYou save £1,205.00
- Out of stock
- Out of stock RRP: £1,586.00£1,399.00 Get notifiedYou save £187.00
- Out of stock RRP: £2,919.00£2,099.00 Get notifiedYou save £820.00
- Out of stock RRP: £1,508.00£1,099.00 Get notifiedYou save £409.00
- Out of stock
- Out of stock
- Out of stock RRP: £1,175.00£999.00 Get notifiedYou save £176.00
If you enjoy the great outdoors, then why not enjoy spending more time outside at home? With our Garden Dining Sets, you can do just that.
If you’re wondering what defines a garden dining set and how are they different to other garden furniture sets available at Gates. We find that garden dining sets tend to be less casual, in the sense that seating is not shared and each of your guests will be able to relax and enjoy their own chair around a table.
A garden dining set offers you the flexibility to eat any meal outside – breakfast, lunch or supper. Our garden dining sets are ideal for entertaining. So whether it’s a full three course meal, drinks or nibbles, there will be enough room for everyone to sit and relax.
Our garden dining sets come with spacious and comfortable seating. Many come with sumptuous seat cushions, whilst others come with ergonomic frames to maximise comfort. Tables with these sets can come in different shapes, all of them are at a standard table height to make it comfortable to eat, drink or even play board games.
Think about the size and shape of your outdoor space. Most of our garden dining sets have dimensions provided. This will help you to decide if the set is the perfect fit for your outdoor space. For example, if you have a long patio, then a rectangular or oval shaped dining table is best suited to this type of space. Alternatively, if space is no issue, then circular or square tables can be equally sociable.
We understand that it’s important to be able to provide a wide range of styles and colour options, so that you can choose a set that reflects your way of outdoor living. We have many sets to choose from in our metal, wooden and woven garden furniture ranges.
And for something a bit different, quirky or perhaps a talking point. Why not consider a set with a Lazy Susan. This is ideal for being able to share tasty treats with guests, because it can be revolved smoothly around the table – a great way to share nibbles. Or perhaps you want to keep guests warm with an integrated fire pit to your dining table. The possibilities are endless.
Another important feature to consider is whether you will need shade with your set. If you plan to position the garden dining set in a sunny spot, it’s nice to have the option of using a parasol. Many of our sets come with a parasol and most include a base (always check set details). But don’t worry if your chosen set does not come with a parasol, we still have plenty for you to choose from in our Garden Shade range.
All of our garden dining sets are robust, durable and will stand up to British weather. And for added peace of mind, many of them will come with excellent manufacturer warranties too. To help keep your garden dining set in tip top condition and ready to use, we always recommend the use of a cover. This will protect your set from everything from tree sap to bird droppings and we keep covers in stock all year round too.
We will continue to add to this section throughout the year. We are proud to stock some of the leading outdoor living garden dining brands in the UK and if you can’t find what you are looking for, then please do not hesitate to find out more by contacting our Furniture department in-store who will be more than happy to help.