The Wolf Garten Power Cut Vario Anvil Lopper RS800V cuts hardier or dead wood with ease and produces great results with every cut.
Ideal for removing dead branches from trees or hedges in your garden.
With innovative cutting head technology and strong cutting power, this anvil lopper has a cutting diameter of up to 5cm. The anvil blade makes cutting easier and puts less strain on your back and arms. It has long, ergonomic handles and flat screw connections reduce bark damage when cutting.
The lopper has two cutting modes, to help you tackle branch sizes in open or more densely planted areas. There’s a small angle mode for work in tight spaces and a large lever mode for power cutting in areas where you can gain greater leverage, as the arms open fully.
Suitable for all gardeners, from beginners to professionals and part of the Wolf Garten Loppers range. This high quality tool is built to last, so you can enjoy using it again and again.
- Power Cut System Series: RS800V
- Cutting diameter: 5cm
- New cutting head technology
- 2 x switchable cutting modes
- Non-stick anvil blades
- Flat-screwed joints
- Lightweight & comfortable to use
- Strong & reliable
- Ergonomic red plastic handles
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Keep cutting head clean to prevent passing on plant pests and diseases
- Keep sharp tools stored safely away from children and pets