The Wolf Garten Power Cut Bypass Lopper RR550 is a tool to help cut young branches with easy, clean and accurate cutting.
Ideal for trimming small branches on shrubs and trees, cutting a branch up to 3.5cm in diameter.
This lightweight lopper has long ergonomic handles and impact absorbers to help reduce strain on wrists and arms. Flat screw connections also help to reduce bark damage when cutting.
Innovative cutting head technology and non-stick blades provide clean cuts with double power to minimise branch damage.
Suitable for all gardeners, from beginners to professionals and part of the Wolf Garten Loppers range. This high quality tool is built to last, so you can enjoy using it again and again.
- Power Cut System Series: RR550
- Cutting diameter: 3.5cm
- New cutting head technology with 2 x cutting power
- Precise adjustment of blade pre-tension
- Shock-absorbing rubber dampers
- Non-stick blades & anodised shafts
- Flat-screwed joints
- Replaceable wear parts
- Lightweight & comfortable to use
- Ergonomic red plastic handles
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Keep cutting head clean to prevent passing on plant pests and diseases
- Keep sharp tools stored safely away from children and pets