Wisteria brachybotrys ‘Okayama’ is a beautiful climber bearing velutinous seed pod buds which can grow up to 8 inches in length. Heavily scented pale to deep lilac blooms grow in pendulous sprays of approximately 6 inches in length.
This vigorous woody climber is an anti-clockwise twining cultivar and is ideal for walls, pergolas and even growing in trees.
- 3 litre potted Wisteria on 4ft (1.22m) cane
- Pale to deep lilac
- Heavy scent
- Suitable for outdoor walls, courtyard gardens, arch, pergola or trained into a tree
- Full & partial sunlight (South or West facing)
- Height: 26-39ft (8-12m)
- Spread: 26ft (8m)
- Prefers fertile, moist, well-drained soil
- Soil pH: Acid, Neutral, Alkaline
- Measurements are approximate