Westland Garden Lime improves soil conditions for plants by maximising nutrient and mineral availability.
Lime raises the pH level of soil and prevents acidic soil based nutrient deficiencies. The ideal pH value of soil for most planting should be between 6 and 7.
Westland Garden Lime contains high levels of Calcium and Magnesium which encourages leaf growth, quality of fruit and aides young and established planting.
Use a handful of the granular mix to the base of plants and shrubs and work into the soil. Water in well after application and each application lasts up to 5 weeks.
- Packet: 3.5kg
- Quality Garden Lime
- Suitable for use throughout the year
- Improves soil condition
- Suitable for fruit, vegetables, flowers and shrubs
- Available in different sizes
- Add a handful to the base of plants and shrubs and work into the soil
- Water in well after application
- Each application lasts up to 5 weeks