Trachelospermum Jasminoides also known as Star Jasmine.
A vigorous, twining, evergreen climber, Star Jasmine is ideal for training up garden pergolas, arches and obelisks. Hardy and evergreen, this climbers provides exciting, year-round interest.
It has glossy dark green, oval leaves, which during winter months turn deep red. In the summer, beautiful clusters of highly fragrant white flowers bloom.
- Characteristics: Evergreen
- Flowers: White
- Flowering period: June to August
- Position: Full sun/part shade
- Soil type: Fertile, well drained
- Height & Spread (after 10 years): 8m x 8m (26ft x 26ft)
- Common names: Star Jasmine, Confederate Jasmine
- Different size pots are available
- Measurements are approximate