The Stihl FSA 45 Cordless Grass Trimmer with PolyCut 2-2 cutting head and integrated battery is ideal for trimming lawn edges.
It’s great for areas around the garden where the mower just won’t reach and being cordless means it is perfect for taking anywhere in the garden to cut long grass.
This compact trimmer can be operated from an upright position and can be adjusted to suit your height.
Featuring an adjustable shaft and a loop handle, the head can be adjusted to trim around flower beds or pathways. Or you can use it to cut along obstacles or fence lines. It’s easy to switch between PolyCut blades to mowing lines and you can use the space bracket attached to avoid cutting into a fence.
It uses PolyCut mowing blades and spares can be stored on the Trimmer, so you will never run out.
Weighing only 2.3kg, it is lightweight to hold and the integrated 18V Lithium-Ion battery can run for 20 minutes and includes a charge level indicator, so you’ll always be able to see how much charge is available to use. When you need to power it up again, charging time is between 145 and 210 minutes to reach between 80% and 100% charge.
To store, use the handy hanging eyelet and use the activation key to keep the Trimmer safe. It can not be operated until the safety key is removed.
The FSA 45 Cordless Grass Trimmer is part of the AI Line, a collection of cordless tools by Stihl to keep a small garden looking its best. They include built-in rechargeable batteries and tools in this range are easy and lightweight to handle.
- AI Line range of cordless tools for smaller gardens
- PolyCut 2-2 cutting head
- Integrated 18V Lithium-Ion battery with charge level indicator
- Cordless Grass Trimmer can be taken anywhere in the garden to cut long grass
- Adjustable shaft and a loop handle for easy operating
- Head can be adjusted to trim around flower beds, pathways or bring the head down cut along obstacles or fence lines
- Easy to change PolyCut blades with storage for spares
- Flip down space bracket included
- Run time of 20 minutes with a charging time of 145-210 minutes for a 80% or 100% charge
- 2.3kg & lightweight to hold
- Handy hanging eyelet and activation key for safe storage
- Compact & easy to operate
- 2 year Stihl Parts & Labour Warranty
- PolyCut blades are hygroscopic which means they absorb moisture. Soak blades in water before use (or store in water) to prolong lifespan and enhance cutting
- Always read operating instructions first
- Wear protective & snug fitting clothing as well as sturdy footwear when operating