The 15kg bag of Skinner’s Field & Trial Duck & Rice – Hypoallergenic Food for Working Dogs is a nutritionally complete gluten free kibble food for happy, fit and active working dogs.
The ideal balanced feed to support dogs with sensitive digestive systems. A great solution for dogs with sensitivity to food intolerances such as wheat, maize, barley, soya, beef and/or fish sources of protein.
This kibble is the perfect fuel for:
- Peg & Picking up dogs
- Agility & Flyball dogs
- Active Pets
This complete, all-round feed is a great choice for moderately active working breeds.
Duck & Rice has a mix of ingredients to meet the nutritional needs of these working dogs, with a combination of whole rice, duck meat meal, oats & peas to name but a few.
The complete kibble formula helps to maintain and support:
- Good digestion
- Healthy teeth and bones
- Joints and a strong immune system
- Stamina and muscles
- A healthy coat
Specially formulated, this rounded kibble comes in a highly digestible format and can be served dry or moistened with a small amount of water. We recommend following feed guidelines printed on the bag, because nutritional requirements may vary depending on your dog’s activity level, age, breed and gender.
All Skinner’s Pet Food is made at their family run mill in Suffolk using locally sourced ingredients where possible. There are more foods available in the Skinner’s Pet Food range to suit the lifestyle and lifetime of your dog.
- Nutritionally complete feed for working dogs with sensitive digestive systems
- 15kg bag of rounded kibble with duck & rice
- Hypoallergenic & includes all key nutrients for ongoing health & well being
- Crude Protein 22%
- Crude Oil & Fats 11%
- British made at Skinner’s Suffolk family run mill
- Suitable for all working breeds with moderate activity levels
- Whole rice, duck meat meal, oats, peas, whole linseed, sunflower oil, beet pulp, vitamins, minerals & trace elements
- VAT free working dog food
- Suitable for dogs with intolerances to: wheat, maize, barley, soya, beef and/or fish sources of protein
- Store in a cool, dry & secure place