The Kent & Stowe Stainless Steel Long Handled Corkscrew Weeder removes dandelions and tap rooted weeds with ease.
It is the perfect height for easy working. Plus, it’s ideal for effortless and natural weeding in lawns, beds and borders.
Easy to use, simply place the end of the corkscrew over the weed and turn the tool clock-wise to slowly allow the corkscrew to wrap around the weed. Then, remove steadily to pull out the weed with roots.
Traditionally styled, this Long Handled Corkscrew Weeder has a beautiful ash wood handle with a T grip for comfort. It comes with a strong, rust-resistant stainless steel tool head which ensures minimum soil adhesion.
This high quality garden tool comes with a reassuring 15 year manufacturer guarantee.
- High quality stainless steel head
- Beautiful ash wood handle with T grip for comfort
- Minimum soil adhesion
- Efficient removal of dandelions & tap-rooted weeds
- Effortless & natural de-weeding
- 15 year manufacturer guarantee
- L 97cm