Use Kent & Stowe General Purpose Loppers to prune larger stems or branches that are too large to cut with secateurs and require two hands.
Perfect for general or light pruning of green, live wood around the garden.
These loppers use a bypass cutting action to cause less bruising and damage to stems.
With a cutting diameter of up to 30mm and small grooves on the lower blade to allow for better grip, as well as a clean cut.
Made with premium ground carbon steel blades with a non-stick PTFE coating for rust resistance and a smoother cut. Plus, they come with a reassuring 5 year manufacturer guarantee.
- Cutting diameter: 30mm
- Bypass cutting action for larger young green stems or new live branches
- Small grooves on the lower blade to allow for better grip
- Premium ground carbon steel blades with a non-stick PTFE coating
- Excellent rust resistance
- 5 year manufacturer guarantee
- Keep blades clean & wipe regularly with an oiled cloth
- Sharpen when necessary
- Store out of reach of babies, children & pets