Iris ‘Katharines Gold’ is a perennial plant with creamy golden yellow flowers, featuring upward petals and delicately patterned dropped petals.
This beautiful dwarf Iris is ideal for planting in patio containers, as well as in close groups at the front of garden borders.
Loved by pollinators, these robust flowers brave the cold months of the year and flower early to mid spring, giving a sunny nod that spring is on it’s way.
- Perennial with golden yellow blooms
- Great for pollinators
- Best planted in Autumn
- Position in full sun to partial shade
- Requires average soil moisture
- Flowers in early to mid spring
- Strong naturalising (bulbs multiply each year)
- Height when blooming: 10 – 15cm