Honeoye Strawberry Plant is recognised as being one of the best strawberry plants for early crops due to its highly productive nature. It can bear crops over a longer period than many other varieties.
This versatile strawberry plant can be grown in containers and produces firm, flavoursome berries, which are lovely eaten fresh, but they can also be frozen too.
A reliable plant with excellent disease resistance to species of fungi like: botrytis bunch rot and powdery mildew.
Before planting, we recommend using a good mix of compost or well-rotted manure to enrich the soil.
- Honeoye Strawberry Plant in 9cm pot
- Cropping period: early-late June
- Height: 20cm (8 in)
- Spread: 30cm (12 in)
- Superb disease resistance
- Self fertile & tolerates most soil types
Planting & care:
- Choose a sunny and sheltered bed for your strawberry plant
- Plant at a distance of 30-45cm (12-18in) apart & 60cm (2ft) between the rows
- Regular weeding will help your strawberry plant to thrive