Weber Western Red Cedar Wood Planks is a pack of two small wooden planks to use on any type of barbecue (Gas, Charcoal, or Electric).
Ideal for adding a smoked taste to delicate barbecue food, such as salmon, halibut or trout. Weber also suggest smoking cheese this way too and recommend Brie or Camembert can be smoked on cedar planks.
Easy to use, simply soak the plank in water before use (ideally overnight or follow instructions provided) and then place your favourite meat or fish on the plank and into the barbecue and start smoking away.
Not only will it make it easier to manage fish and meat in an out of the barbecue, but it will add delicious smoky flavour from the aroma created by the planks. Plus the planks can be reused quite a few times, making them very good value for money.
- Set of 2 planks for BBQ smoking
- Red Cedar Wood
- Smoke Intensity: Mild
- Flavour: Sweet
- For smoking fish, poultry, meat & cheese
- Adds smoky flavour to food
- Provides a stable surface to move food in and out of the barbecue
- Suitable for outdoor use on any type of barbecue (Gas/Charcoal/Electric)
- 100% Natural
- H 0.7cm x W 15cm x D 30cm