- RRP: £2,532.00£2,199.00 Add to basketYou save £333.00
- RRP: £2,022.00£1,749.00 Add to basketYou save £273.00
- RRP: £3,394.00£2,899.00 Add to basketYou save £495.00
- RRP: £3,903.00£3,299.00 Add to basketYou save £604.00
- RRP: £1,509.00£1,299.00 Add to basketYou save £210.00
- RRP: £3,143.00£2,699.00 Add to basketYou save £444.00
- RRP: £3,491.00£2,999.00 Add to basketYou save £492.00
- RRP: £2,992.00£2,599.00 Add to basketYou save £393.00
- RRP: £2,726.00£2,299.00 Add to basketYou save £427.00
- Out of stock
- Out of stock RRP: £3,305.00£2,099.00 Get notifiedYou save £1,206.00
- Out of stock RRP: £2,755.00£1,699.00 Get notifiedYou save £1,056.00
- Out of stock RRP: £4,596.00£3,699.00 Get notifiedYou save £897.00
- Out of stock RRP: £3,366.00£2,899.00 Get notifiedYou save £467.00
- Out of stock RRP: £2,597.00£2,499.00 Get notifiedYou save £98.00
- Out of stock RRP: £3,587.00£2,599.00 Get notifiedYou save £988.00
- Out of stock RRP: £2,469.00£1,799.00 Get notifiedYou save £670.00
- Out of stock RRP: £1,985.00£1,499.00 Get notifiedYou save £486.00
- Out of stock RRP: £1,954.00£1,599.00 Get notifiedYou save £355.00
- Out of stock
- Out of stock
- Out of stock RRP: £2,103.00£1,799.00 Get notifiedYou save £304.00
Modular Garden Furniture Sets are a modern solution an old problem – how best to configure seating, so that everyone is comfortable and has enough room.
Outdoor living can definitely be enhanced through the use of modular garden furniture. But what exactly is modular furniture? At Gates, we like to think that it’s furniture which can be configured to the way that you need it to work. This means that key pieces in the set, such as the sofa will come in sections. These sections normally have the ability to be fixed or not fixed, which provides flexible seating options.
A big benefit to choosing modular, is that with some ranges you can add to them over the years too, to extend seating when you need it.
You’ll tend to find that our Modular sets have a more casual and relaxed approach to outdoor living. With L shape sofas, lower tables, benches, stools and armchairs, which all result in a very comfortable outdoor experience. The beauty of a lower or adjustable table, is that it means everything is within easy reach. So you won’t have to stretch for nibbles and drinks.
Our modular garden furniture is built to last and withstand British weather, but as with all of our outdoor garden furniture, we always suggest using a cover to keep it looking like new. Plus, a cover will help to keep your furniture dry and fresh, ready for the next time you want to use it.
The majority of our modular sets are metal or woven garden furniture, which tends to suit this style of flexible furniture. We keep a wide range of styles in stock all year round, but if you have any questions, then please visit us in-store or contact one of our team members in the Furniture department at Gates Garden Centre, who will be happy to help.