Yorkshire Flowerpots Harrogate Pot (Small) is a high quality outdoor plant pot with an outward cone shape and pronounced lip. It features the Yorkshire Flowerpots logo, a pretty and discreet design, which wraps around the pot.
This pot is ideal for displaying favourite plants and looks stunning with upright and bushy plants, as well as trailing plants.
Crafted from natural red Yorkshire clay and having undergone a unique firing process, you’ll find this pot is extremely frost-proof and is resilient to minus 15°C. As such, this beautiful pot can be left outside all year round and is ready to withstand harsh British winters.
Each pot comes with a pre-drilled hole to help with drainage and makes the pot ready to plant.
Designed to last a lifetime, the beautiful Harrogate pot looks stunning in any garden setting.
- Made from robust Yorkshire natural red clay
- Fired to temperatures in excess of 1050°c
- High quality & elegant design with Yorkshire Flowerpots logo
- With drainage hole
- 100% Frost-proof & resilient to -15°C
- Designed to last a lifetime
- 50 years manufacturer guarantee
- Suitable for outdoor use
- D: 330mm (13″)
- H: 250mm (10″)