The 2 metre long Wolf Garten Bypass Tree Lopper RR200 is a fixed tool to cut branches with easy, clean and accurate cutting.
Ideal for tidying up branches on trees or hedges in your garden. This lopper offers fast and high performance cutting, so you can cut either thick or thin branches with ease.
It’s a versatile bypass lopper with a cutting diameter of up to 32mm and comes with an adjustable cutting head, which turns by 225°, so you’ll be able to reach most branches.
Non-stick bypass blades make cutting easier and put less strain on your back and arms. With a long fixed length of 2 metres and a bright red head, you’ll be able to both see and reach safely when cutting higher branches.
Suitable for all gardeners, from beginners to professionals and part of the Wolf Garten Lopper range. This high quality tool is built to last, so you can enjoy using it again and again.
- Length: 2m
- Cutting diameter: 32mm
- 225° adjustable cutting head
- Non-stick coated bypass blades
- Lightweight & comfortable to use
- Fast & high performance cutting
- 35 year manufacturer guarantee
- Suitable for outdoor use
- This is a fixed hand tool & is not compatible with the multi-change® range
- Keep sharp tools stored safely away from children and pets
- Keep cutting head clean to prevent passing on plant pests and diseases