The 20cm wide Wolf Garten multi-change Ridger helps to draw wide furrows ready for planting.
Ideal for preparing soil prior to potato or crop planting.
The sharp pointed end of the ridger cuts cleanly through soil at a consistent depth, while the broad angled sides blades help push soil apart and away. It can then be used to earth and ridge up around plants afterwards.
Lightweight, easy to store and use, this Ridger is part of the multi-change range. You can connect it to your choice of Wolf Garten multi-change handle and put it together in three easy steps:
- Select a handle to suit your need
- Choose the multi-change Ridger
- Click the tool head to the handle
Suitable for all gardeners, from beginners to professionals.
- Compatible with Wolf Garten multi-change click system
- Makes 20cm wide furrows
- Aids planting potatoes and crops
- Use to ridge up and earth up around plants
- Lightweight & strong
- High quality
- Space saving accessory
- 35 year manufacturer guarantee
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Width: 20cm
- Tool Head only
- Ideal for use with a Wolf Garten multi-change handle (not included)
- Keep sharp tools stored safely away from children and pets