The 15cm wide Wolf Garten multi-change Push-Pull Weeder tool head can be used to cut and remove weeds from your garden.
Great for weeding to just below surface level. With a wavy dual edge blade, you’ll be able to use it in either a backwards and forwards motion across top soil.
It has a small fixed working width to enable close work between plants and shrubs and because of the side guards, you’ll be able to work without damaging them.
Lightweight, easy to store and use, this Push-Pull Weeder is part of the multi-change range. You can connect it to your choice of Wolf Garten multi-change handle and put it together in three easy steps:
- Select a handle to suit your need
- Choose the multi-change Push-Pull Weeder
- Click the tool head to the handle
Built to last and suitable for all gardeners, from beginners to professionals. This range also offer a Small Push-Pull Weeder tool head, which is 10cm wide.
- Compatible with Wolf Garten multi-change click system
- Wavy dual edge blade for backwards and forwards work
- Works with just below surface level weeds
- Lightweight & strong
- High quality
- Space saving accessory
- 35 year manufacturer guarantee
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Width: 15cm
- Tool Head only
- Ideal for use with a Wolf Garten multi-change handle (not included)
- Keep sharp tools stored safely away from children and pets