The Wolf Garten multi-change Pruning Saw is a curved saw blade for effortless pruning.
Ideal for pruning trees or hedges and cuts powerfully through a range of branch sizes, with a push pull steel blade. Curved teeth maximise cutting performance at the optimum angle.
A safety clip is integrated on the handle to prevent accidental release whilst working and the ergonomic handle ensures a safe and secure hold each time.
Lightweight, easy to store and use, the Pruning Saw is part of the multi-change range. You can simply use it with easy reach branches or connect it to your choice of Wolf Garten multi-change handle.
Put it together in three easy steps:
- Select a handle to suit your need (we recommend telescopic)
- Choose the multi-change Pruning Saw
- Click the tool head to the handle
Built to last and suitable for all gardeners, from beginners to professionals.
- Compatible with Wolf Garten multi-change click system
- Curved saw blade
- Integrated safety clip
- Strong teeth for high performance cutting
- Reusable blade cover
- Lightweight & strong
- Ergonomic handle
- High quality
- Space saving accessory
- 35 year manufacturer guarantee
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Pruning Saw only
- Ideal for use with Wolf Garten multi-change Telescopic Handle 170cm – 300cm (Medium) #ZMV3 (not included)
- Not compatible with multi-change #ZMAD, #ZM02, #ZM04, #ZMI12 and #ZMI15 handles
- Keep sharp tools stored safely away from children and pets